DJI has just updated the powerful A2 flight controller to include more features than ever before. You can enjoy following powerful features by updating the lastest V2.4 firmware.
1. Added a “Home Fence” feature that prevents the aircraft from entering the area directly around the Home point.
2. Support for F-Channel and Action settings in the DJI PC Ground Station.
3. Support for the Dropsafe system.
4. Added the ability to control the aircraft during Return To Home procedures.
5. Emergency position of the mode switch is set to Atti. Mode by default instead of Manual Mode.
6. Added flight limits and airport No-Fly Zones.
7. Obtain initial receiver coordinates more quickly, in cold starts, low satellite signal (foliage/canopy) areas, and loss of satellite signal conditions (indoors, under tunnels, etc.)
8. Greater satellite tracking reliability in poor visibility conditions (in urban areas, between tall buildings, under bridges/underpasses, etc.)
9. Home Lock and Point of Interest performance upgraded.